Creative Weekend To-Do List
I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be. (Ken Venturi)
Happy Saturday, friends!
Last night, my Mister and I had a date night. I surprised him by not being at the apartment when he came home from work. I hid away at a nearby coffee shop (to do blog things, naturally) so he could relax and watch his favorite sports show (Pardon the Interruption) in silence. I read about a similar idea on Cup of Jo and I've always wanted to try it. I planned the entire date night and didn't give him any details beforehand. It was fun to surprise him and a great way to start the weekend!
It's been two years since I posted a Creative Weekend To-Do List, but several of you have asked me to bring them back. So without further ado, I hope the following list inspires you to do something special, sparkly, and fun for yourself this weekend. No matter what’s on your to-do list, try to infuse a little creativity and joy!
- go for a long run, then treat myself to mani/pedi
- start a packing list for our trip to North Carolina + use a few of these travel ideas
- create a meal plan for the next 5 days, then take a quick trip to the grocery store
- update my desktop wallpaper with one of these beauties
- work on a photo book for our trip to Japan and South Korea
- look through my home decor Pinterest board + pin some inspiration for our bedroom
- make returns from my J.Crew and Nordstrom sale shopping binges
- have an easy Saturday evening so I can feel good at 9am yoga on Sunday
- lounge by the pool with a good book
Image via Death to the Stock Photo
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you click + purchase I will receive a small commission. Thank you for reading & supporting An Extraordinary Adventure!