Creative Weekend To-Do List
Once in a while it really hits people that they don't have to experience the world in the way they have been told to. (Alan Keightly)
Happy Friday, friends! What delightful things do you have planned for the days ahead? The Mister and I are getting settled from a week at the beach, just in time for more fun.
My 27th birthday was back in March, but I still have one final present to enjoy. My dad is generously sending the Mister and I down the road for a staycation at a fancy local hotel. I've never done anything like this before, so I'm really excited to "get away" without the added stresses of traffic or travel.
I hope the following list of creative to-dos inspires you to do something special, sparkly and fun for yourself this weekend — take a nice long bath, go dancing with your girlfriends or enjoy an afternoon of solo shopping. No matter what's on your to-do list, try to infuse a little extra creativity and joy!
- get coffee treat on the way to work on Friday morning
- savor 3 sweaty and inspiring yoga classes
- enjoy an in-room massage for two!
- dress up to go out for a nice dinner out
- sip drinks at a favorite bar, see where the night takes us
- cap off the celebration weekend with Sunday brunch
- do laundry while catching up on Bravo shows
- upload pictures from the weekend to iPhoto
- go grocery shopping for next week's meal plan
Image by me on Instagram