We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results. (Herman Melville)
Hello my sweet friends. I hope the beginning of September is treating you well. My 2-year blogiversary is around the corner and to help celebrate, I am hosting a Sparkle Swap!
This swap is all about bringing cheer to a fellow blogger. Send a package with 4 unique gifts — a bit of sparkle, a treat that soothes, something sweet, and a surprise. In return, you will receive snail mail love from a new friend.
To participate, sign up by leaving a comment below with one thing you're looking forward to this season.
Some key details:
- The swap is comprised of 4 gifts — a bit of sparkle, a treat that soothes, something sweet, and a surprise that your buddy will love.
- To participate, you must have a blog + need to be willing to ship internationally.
- Registration ends Saturday 9/10/11 at 5:00 pm EST. Leave a comment to join!
- Please mail parcels by Tuesday 9/20/11.
- Open, enjoy and blog about your package when you receive it!
Once registration is closed, I'll email surveys out to collect addresses, likes, dislikes and anything else you want to share with your swap partner.
By leaving a comment below, you are agreeing to the details outlined above. Let me know if you have questions or special requests.
Are you lovelies ready to start swapping? Let the sparkle, delight & snail mail love begin…
Image Credit: Meet me in outer space by Misserion