I believe that everything happens for a reason.
People change so that you can learn to let go,
things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right,
you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself,
and sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
The last month of 2011 has arrived! Are you ready for it?
This is my favorite time of year. I am feeling giddy about twinkling lights, cozy sweaters, wrapping presents, Christmas music, holiday parties, visiting family, living in gratitude, reflecting on the past, ringing in the New Year, dancing, singing, and celebrating.
It’s hard to believe that Gwen, Cali and I were kicking off #reverb10 this time last year. Now the project has been turned over to the community. Yesterday I shared my plan for #reverb11 — with a loving invitation for you to join. During the week I will be writing to each prompt in my journal, then posting thoughts on Saturdays.
Life’s been busy, but so very good to me. I set my intentions for November in this post, and while I didn’t cross everything off my list, it was a great month.
- Try 2 new recipes: Yes! Come back this Sunday for a new series I’m calling Good Eats & Gratitude.
- Workout 5 times each week: I didn’t reach this goal, but I did run 8 days in November, for a total of 20 miles. Better than nothing!
- Run 2 races – 5K on 11/3 & 8K on Thanksgiving: I’m proud to say I actually made this happen. The 5K was super tough, but the race last Thursday was wonderful.
- Finish reading A Place of Yes and Loving Frank: I got through Frank, even though it was a slow read. The ending was a real shock, so I’m glad I didn’t give up. A Place of Yes has been tough to get into, but I’m determined to finish soon.
- Write, journal or blog daily.
- Contribute to the #reverb11 community.
- Mail Christmas cards by Dec 12.
- Enjoy festivities with family & friends.
- Take more pictures!
- Set intentions for 2012.
And how about you? Share your intentions and goals for December in the comments below!
Image Credit: Snow “Explore” via Luis Hernandez – D2k6.es
One more thing… Join me in celebrating a new season of sparkle! Sign up today to receive Inbox Inspiration and Muse Memos.